Friday, April 2, 2010

Fallacies

There is an online magazine that is made available for the students of Cal Poly who reside in the residence halls called "Health101." As I was navigating through it, I read a part of the article titled "Sexual Health?"; I did not get very far. First of all, why the question mark in the title? Second, the article started out like this:


The recent extramarital affairs of Tiger Woods have brought the term "sex addict" into everyday conversation. While we may joke with our friends and say we're a
ddicted to sex, this topic does raise some important questions about what a healthy sexual relationship really is and if there's such a thing as too much sex or too little sex, for that matter.


I don't know about you but

1.) sex addict hasn't become a part of my daily conversation and


2.) my friends and I have never joked about being a sex addict.



No comments:

Post a Comment