Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm tired out by the distances achieved walking in my sleep


This morning I am up early to finish studying for my final which is at 4pm today. Hopefully I'll be done in a couple hours and can start studying for my next one.

Yesterday my friend Paige and I left the dorm at 6am to catch sunrise in the near-by hills to do a photo shoot. It didn't come out exactly the way we wanted, but I think we got some good pictures out of it at the very least. We wanted models, but nobody wanted to a) get up before dawn nor b) walk a mile and a half out to the hills. The walk out there was life-threatening and gave me quite the fright because we had to walk through the dark, mountain-lion-infested woods. Obviously, we made it. But probably mostly due to my following the directions on the sign at the entrance which said to yell in a "firm loud voice" if approached by a mountain. Just to be safe, I yelled "firm loud voice" for the whole mile walk. Prevention is the key to life.

2 comments: