Saturday, January 9, 2010

I had the urge to throw a stick in his bike spokes

I am in several health-oriented classes this quarter, naturally, as I am a Kinesiology major.

This week in class we had a make a list with a partner of "good" health behaviors and "bad" health behaviors.

Popular entries included, "washing your hands," and "avoiding excessive drinking."

There were two guys behind me who were filling out their "bad" health behavior sections and one of them mentioned something about unprotected sex.

Long story short, "being gay" was soon being written on their paper under a "bad" health behavior, as they laughed.

I looked back a few times giving them the dirtiest look I could muster.

I later saw one of them riding his bike home after class and I had the urge to throw a stick in his spokes for being such an insensitive ignoramus.

At the very least, I decided immediately that he will never be my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment