Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Buy One Get One Free

People whom I don't appreciate are people who treat life as it is with "buy one get one free" coupons. They live in the manner of: You do this favor for me, and I'll do a favor for you of equal or lesser value.
In my opinion
(which goes without stating because,
well, this is my blog)
this is not attractive.

In other thoughts...
One time I turned on the television just for noise and what came on was this movie on HBO. I don't even know what movie it was, but from the speakers I heard the most badass quote.
Let me set up the scene for you:
A daughter was being rude to her mother at the dinner table in front of the whole family and their spouses. She was saying that her mother should just be put into an elderly home because she is just "too weak." Also, it's like the 1940s or 30s.
The mom replied with:
"The only thing that I regret is that I have not the strength to give you the beating you deserve."
Ha! You go Momma!

In even more thoughts:
In the words of Eminem,
"If you take sh**, you eat sh**."
Well said, Sir. Well said.

No comments:

Post a Comment